(Redirected from EspressoMachines)Jump to navigation Jump to search
As recommended by Adam Buckeridge on redbrick.shopping, Aug 2005.
- Arnotts (good selection, few prices on items, hard to get someone to help)
- Brown Thomas (lady to give advice with the basics covered)
- Roches Stores (+ 50 euro on to everything)
- Debenhams (+ 50 euro on to everything)
- Clerys (mostly Kenwood machines)
- Gaggia Cubika - Better coffee with all variables correct.
- Kenwood cafe retro - 199 euro, Brown Thomas. More forgiving machine. Milk frother does a great job, but you have to let it re-heat for about 20 seconds half way through.
- Krups GVX 1 Burr Grinde. 75 euro, Brown Thomas. Grinding at the finest grind size leaves the coffee slightly bitter, so increase the grind size.