Great Quiz Rig of 2010
So here we have one of the greatest scams ever to be encountered in the history of RedBrick. On the evening of the 30th March 2010, RedBrick had a grand wee quiz. Problem is: it was a farce.
So yeah. Rabble etc. I call shenanigans.
Debate came first winning external hard drives
Team Alice? Came second wining Sega Mega Drives,
"A N otherW team came third, winning nerf guns
The Facts (not unfacts)
- receive bought 24 tickets.
- receive won the Dell netbook raffle prize.
- The official team size was 4 people.
- receive's team had 6 members.
- The team included a member (lil_cain) who had actually written one round of the quiz.
- Another team member was strongly suspected of using a phone to gain a very specific correct answer.