Extension:RSS -- Error: "http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~wiki/rss%7Cshort%7Cmax=5" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. There are no allowed feed URLs in the whitelist. Extension:RSS -- Error: "http://planet.redbrick.dcu.ie/rss20.xml%7Cshort%7Cmax=20" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. There are no allowed feed URLs in the whitelist. Extension:RSS -- Error: "http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~cammy/pig/rss2.php%7Cshort%7Cmax=5" is not in the whitelist of allowed feeds. There are no allowed feed URLs in the whitelist.
|This is the Redbrick Wiki Web, for all things Redbrick! The idea behind this site is that you as a redbrick member maintain it. If there is something you'd like to see here, you add it. If you find something wrong, you correct it. It couldn't be easier, you can log in with your Redbrick username and password to edit and add pages.|
This is the Redbrick Wiki Web, for all things Redbrick. The idea behind this site is that you as a redbrick member maintain it. If there is something you'd like to see here, you add it. If you find something wrong, you correct it. It couldn't be easier, you can log in with your Redbrick username and password to edit and add pages.
- Bike Locks: You've bought a bike - now to secure it. How to pick a good lock.
- DCU Proxy And Scripts: Getting Python scripts to use the right proxy.
- End of the MovableType Saga: A solution to the MovableType saga on Redbrick
- Espresso Machines: A guide for the coffee-addicts who have far too much money.
- Installing Gallery On Redbrick: How to install Gallery on Redbrick.
- Installing Wordpress on Redbrick: How to install Wordpress on Redbrick.
- Instant Messaging: A guide to enabling instant messaging (i.e. not hey but other messaging services such as MSN) on Redbrick
- MovableType To Wordpress: An article on how to migrate from a MovableType blog to a Wordpress blog on your Redbrick website.
- PubCookie on Redbrick: How to make a webservice on Redbrick only avaliable to other Redbrick users.
- Redbrick Radio Podcasts: How to make a podcast for Redbrick Radio.
- System Administration Guide: General guide & advice.
- Why Cant I Get Emails From Hotmail On Redbrick
- Your Webpage Stats: How to get and analysis statistics on your redbrick webpage.
- Academic Research: Info on Postgraduate study/Academic research
- In Jokes: A guide to the numerous in-jokes of the Redbrick boards.
- Coders on Redbrick: A list of coders on redbrick and what langauges they use.
- OSs used by Redbrickers: A list of Operating Systems used by redbrick users.
- Software on Redbrick: A list of software for and by Redbrick Users.
- Top Ten Redbrick Arguments: Recurring debates we've had many times on the boards.
- Why Did You Choose Your Username
- MindlessCodingMusic: Non-intrusive music, might help with concentration while programming. Music nazis will forever mock you. :(
- Redbrick Companies: Companies that Redbrick people are involved in or started.
- Redbrick CV Advice: CV tips from brickies collected from a thread in redbrick.jobs.
- Learning CSS Layout: Info on learning to use CSS to layout your webpage.
- IPod Debate: The IPod debate is often regurgitated on the boards. This article is a summary of the different points of views.
- Distributed Computing: Join the Redbrick team for different worldwide Distributed Computing projects!
- Cluster Computing: Beowulf Linux Cluster @ School of Computing, DCU (2001).
- C-Hey: Command line instant messaging.
- IBM S/390: Proposed projects on an IBM S/390 mainframe @ School of Computing, DCU (2001).
- Nation States: ... is a free online political simulation game. A few Redbrick Users are playing. Why not join them?
- Newsgroup Reorganisation: A working document detailing the proposed changes to the redbrick and intersocs newsgroup structure.
- Open Labs: Hosted lab sessions for school children (DCU Access Office, DCU Community Office).
- Redbrick Wishlist: A list of projects Redbrick sorely needs (code them to get paid money!).
Events & History
- Bertie Ahern Visit: When Bertie visited Redbrick.
- Best Society: Best DCU Society, Best National Society (2000/2001)
- Redbrick Anniversary: To discuss and organise our 10-year anniversary! (event/book)
- Redbrick Logo: The history of Redbrick logos!
- SemNet: A once-off tech seminar day (2003).
- Tech Week: A week long series of tech events at DCU.
- Timeline: Redbrick Timeline.
- WaveHunt: Wireless network tracking competition in Dublin.
- A reloadable map of who is heying who on Redbrick, right now!: Written by Phaxx and Shadow.
- Login times for all Redbrick users: Written by Shadow.
- MovableType saga on Redbrick: Thayl has a summary of the problems with using Movabletype on Redbrick.
- Pictures of Redbrick users: Mugshots of many Redbrick users. Powered by magluby.
- Read the boards: Link has thrown up some software to allow Redbrick users to read the boards from the web. Uses your slrn settings.
- Redbrick Audioscrobbler Group: See other members' taste in music on audioscrobbler
- Redbrick Code: The Redbrick Code, by wishkah
- Redbrick Diskhogs: Whos hogging all the disk space on Redbrick?
- Redbrick Planet: A site that brings together numerous blog from Redbrick users. Check out the Planet Redbrick FAQ for more.
- Reviews of books, movies and music by Redbrick users: Powered by DoC
- Stuff on Redbrick Muds: Yosarian has some useful FAQs, stats and other stuff on using MUD on Redbrick.
- Redbrick Headphones FAQ: Thayl collected responses from what Redbrick people think are decent headphones.