Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to Interview Questions
- List the RFC1918 private address space blocks.
- OSPF is a link state routing protocol. What is meant by the term link state?
- What is the Spanning Tree protocol used for?
- What is the function of an Rendezvous Point (RP) in a multicast PIM-Sparse Mode network ?
- What is control plane policing ?
- List 7 fields in the IPv4 header and their sizes in bits ?
- Write an outgoing route-map for a bgp session, advertising all bgp routes, except those containing AS 34245?
- What do you know about global routing table size increases? What problem is it causing and what are engineer.s doing to try and alleviate the problems it's causing?
- What do you know about IP address and AS number exhaustion? What current and future methods are you aware of to combat both of these problems?
- What 5 networking books do you think every network engineer should read?