Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Unassigned Minor Bug: VM names can be set to empty string. Cosmetic bug only.
- Fixed: r70 Major Bug: For some reason, on VM power on, the os.read() call on the monitor pseudoterminal blocks occasionally, causing the power on to fail (and the KVM process to stay running) (removed use of PTYs)
- In progress (werdz) Improvement: VM powered on detection needs work, it should check by MAC address and disk image name to try to detect when a VM power on failure has occurred. Addressed a little in rev 70, still not quite there.
- Unassigned Moderate Bug: Session cache should be cleared when the system starts up, otherwise lock errors cause some peoples' sessions to asplode.
- Unassigned Improvement: Logging and debug levels, etc, need to be cleaned up properly.
- Fixed: r66 Moderate Bug: If new VMs are created as root, the mode and ownerships of the VM images under /var/lib/rbvm/images is completely wrong - VM will refuse to start as the rbvm user can't read/write the image.
- Fixed: r65 Improvement: Add extra columns (MAC, IP, status) to homepage.
- Fixed: r72 Improvement: Add hardware options to front end (NIC controller, etc). Backend added in rev 70
- Fixed: r69 Improvement: Boot device selection
- Fixed: r73 Minor Bug: Live boot device selection didn't interact with KVM properly