Jump to navigation Jump to search
|1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017|
- 2nd- Redbrick goes to Brussels for FOSDEM 4 days of booze and 2 days of dev are in store for our intrepid Brickies. Lessons learned on day one: Dilligaf+ JD = bad and everyone should carry CAT5e cable at all times.
- 15th - Minerva is taken offline to allow it to be used as the primary login machine for Science Hack Day Dublin. After the event it will be re-provisioned as a Windows Login Server.
- 23th - Redbrick takes applications for this years IRLCPC Programming Competition. 4 teams are formed to attend the event.
- 26th - EngSoc and Redbrick, in association with the Engineering and Computing opens applications for a chance to test Google Chromebook on behalf of the university.
- 2nd - Setup begins for Science Hack Day Dublin. Technical problems are experienced.
- 3rd/4rd - Science Hack Day Dublin takes place in the Venue. Many interesting projects are developed and demonstrated over the two days. Much pizza is consumed. The primary services machine for the event looses 2 disks approximately 5 hours into the event causing a temporary interruption while services are migrated to another system.
- 5th - Start of Techweek 2012:
Monday 6:00 pm, LG25 - Colin Whittaker (grimnar) - "How the Internet Really Works" Monday 7:00pm, NuBar - Tech Week kick-off pints. Tuesday 6:30 pm, LG25 - Eoghan Gaffney (atlas) - "Introduction to Ruby" Wednesday 6:30 pm, LG25 - Alan Neville (anev) - "IDS/IPS Evasion Techniques" Thursday 6:00 pm, LG25 - Richard Dalton (d_fens) - "CSRF & Web Security" Thursday 8:00pm, NuBar - Strange Things Quiz
- 14th - Google Chomebooks are distributed to the members chosen to test them on behalf of the university.
- 17th - 4:21 a.m. It's pointed out in #lobby not a single post has been made thus far, koffee takes it upon himself to remedy this.
- 17th - Paddy's Day -Grand Pints to be consumed by all, having done so to be remembered by some.