Website To-Do List
Jump to navigation Jump to search
RedBrick's new website is incomplete. If you find any broken stuff, please add it to the list!
- Change main picture, it's still advertising the 10th birthday
- Add pictures to the "chat", "boards", "putty" buttons at the top
- The wiki should be a vhost - wiki.redbrick.dcu.ie instead of www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~wiki/mw/
- Update pubcookie to match look of new website design (Are you sure? A great many pages will send users to the pubcookie login page, from all sorts of different styles. Is there much point in making the pubcookie page match the style of just one of the sites?)
- Point web boards link to somewhere or remove
- Roundcube image does not display fully on webmail front page
- Pubcookie enable webmails
- Update webmails look to match look of new website design
- Add tab icon to squirrelmail
- The Boards button on the homepage should be changed to something that works while that system is being developed
- that gradiant affect is annoying on the content pages.
- http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/services/disk/ should be removed, its revealing system and user information
- http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/services/userfree/ doesnt work
- http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/about/sponsors/ links on right are for about
- http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/about/admins/hardware/ should be wikied. It'll be updated far more frequently if it is.
When you complete an item, please move it here, and add your name!