Great Quiz Rig of 2010
So here we have one of the greatest scams ever to be encountered in the history of RedBrick. On the evening of the 30th March 2010, RedBrick had a grand wee quiz. Problem is: it was a farce. In the raffle, receive won the Dell netbook. Fair fucks you might think. But I ask you this: why did he buy 24 tickets as opposed to 25? 24 tickets cost €28, yet 25 tickets cost €25. Surely one would go for the more economic option? Also, receive had 6 people on his team. The maximum per team was officially 4 people. We know this coz we asked the committee before it started in attempt to make some unnecessary lulz: "What actually constitutes a team?" So yeah. Rabble etc. I call shenanigans.
Debate came first winning external hard drives
Team Alice? Came second wining Sega Mega Drives,
"A N otherW team came third, winning nerf guns
The Facts (not unfacts)
- The cost for 25 raffle tickets was €25.
- The cost for 24 raffle tickets was €28.
- receive bought 24 tickets.
- receive won the Dell netbook raffle prize.
- The official team size was 4 people.
- receive's team had 6 members.
- The team included a member (lil_cain) who had actually written one round of the quiz.
- Another team member was strongly suspected of using a phone to gain a very specific correct answer.